Weddings are a great investment of time, energy and money, but when considering who will document your special day, it’s important to take into account a number of factors that should play a big role in your selection process.
1. LEVEL OF SERVICE | While we pride ourselves in our work and artistic vision, we take even greater pride in the service that we provide to our clients. Throughout your entire wedding process, no other vendor will have as much contact – face-to-face or digital – with you than your photographer. The relationship that we build with our clients goes beyond the professional courtesies that you would expect. As testament to our commitment, we were honored to receive The Knot/Wedding Channel highly-coveted Best of the Best Wedding Vendors for 2014.
2. REPUTABILITY | Although none of us can boast a Photography Degree from a prestigious Art Institution, we consistently attend photographic workshops and conventions and are also members of recognized national and local professional photography organizations such as the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and the Wedding and Portrait Photographers Institution (WPPI).
3. EQUIPMENT | While we understand that you don’t always need the best gear for the job, it certainly doesn’t hurt. We only use the best cameras and lenses in the Canon lineup and we always travel with our fully-stocked lighting kit of strobes, LEDs and light modifiers to ensure great images anywhere, anytime.
4. OUR AVAILABILITY | Many photographers take on more bookings than they can handle and only realize their overload when the fatigue of multiple-wedding-weekends begins to pile up. As a vow to provide the highest level of customer service and attention to each wedding, we only book one wedding per weekend. Period. Does this limit the number of clients we can work with? – Of course, but not being able to give our 100% to every wedding simply isn’t an option.
5. FINISHED PRODUCTS | What do you really get? Because we believe in the timeless elegance that printed products provide, each package that we offer contains our Engagement Essentials kit as well as either a custom-designed wedding album or a beautifully matted box of prints. We also know how important it is to have your files for back-up or just the peace-of-mind, so with each package we also include your retouched and edited digital negatives. Our business model is never to trick you into purchasing a package that isn’t right for you or to try and upsell something that you don’t need. We only strive to give you a beautiful and lasting way to look back on your wedding day for years to come.
6. ACCESSIBILITY, ANYTIME | Whether it’s giving you make-up advice at your favorite beauty salon before your engagement session or taking a call at 2AM the morning-of to redraft the wedding timeline because Aunt Gertrude missed her flight and will be late for family formals (Yes, these are real examples), we’re here for you. There’s no limit as to how many meetings, phone calls or emails you can have or send to us. Let our skilled team be your trusted and go-to source to help your day run as smoothly as possible.
Wedding packages start at $3,495 and we're more than happy to create a customized package for you starting at $2,500. If we are within your budget and you’d like more information, please contact us to set up a consultation.